Baking - it's what we do, it's what we love and it's what we are passionate about. At Big Sky Bread, we pride ourselves in using all-natural ingredients with no preservatives.
There is consistent evidence that whole grain foods substantially lower the risk of chronic diseases such as CHD, diabetes, and cancer and also play a role in body weight management and digestive health.
Here are 5 benefits of eating our whole wheat Three Seed Bread:
1. Whole grains make you feel full - preventing overeating. Whole wheat bread is full of fibers which fill you up quickly and, in the long run, reduce your risk of obesity.
2. Whole wheat bread also contains more folic acid and iron, two nutrients that support oxygen circulation by aiding in red blood cell growth.
3. Whole grains can help lower cholesterol. Exercise and a balanced diet rich in high-fiber foods, such as whole-wheat bread, are crucial when it comes to managing and maintaining your cholesterol.
4. Full of nutrients! Big Sky's whole wheat bread contains fiber and other healthy plant compounds.
5. Whole wheat bread can help regulate blood sugar. One of the benefits of whole grains is that compared to refined grains, they help keep your blood glucose from spiking, which can reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes, among other things.
Resources: Healthline.com, Verywellhealth.com, Health.com, Livestrong.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The seasons are changing, but our whole wheat baked goods still remain.
As you prep for the upcoming holidays, keep Big Sky Bread in mind. Holiday gift boxes are the perfect way to brighten someone's day or a way to show your appreciation. Our bakery will also continue making our seasonal pumpkin bread through Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Cater your next event with Big Sky Bread! We happily cater meetings held in the SmoothRock building located in Liberty Park as well as offer catering orders for pick up.
Become a Bread Head today
Subscribe to our newsletter and you'll receive VIP specials and bakery updates. And we promise to keep your email safe and never share it.